Once you have completed an e-book, you can leverage it in many different ways. You can create:
- Articles around the topic, publish them on your website or send them to print and online magazines, and link to the sales page for your e-book.
- A webinar by building a PowerPoint presentation around your e-book. I have a webinar and e-book Writing and Managing Email.
- A workshop using your e-book as a workbook for participants.
- Podcasts around your topic to market your e-book.
- A version of your e-book for another audience. For example, if you are a coach for businesswomen and have created an e-book on Top 10 Success Strategies for the Busy Businesswoman, you could repurpose that for moms as Top 10 Success Strategies for the Busy Mom. You would have to make only minor changes to the content for this new audience.
If you are investing your time in blogging, do it to the best of your ability. There is no more important marketing activity for your business! Check out this blog post for information you can use.
Too busy to blog? Hate to write? Don’t know how to be strategic and get the most from your posts? Check out my website for my Blogging for Business program.